You probably don’t think about the types of pipes in your home. However, knowing the different kinds of plumbing pipes is useful knowledge to have as a homeowner (or business owner). Different pipes…Read More
We want to help you keep your family or your business’ customers warm when the weather turns cold in Colorado. We’ve been serving the Front-Range for over 40 years. Let us help you keep your furnace up and running. We offer yearly furnace maintenance to keep your system running trouble-free. We can also install newer, more efficient systems if you’ve made the decision to upgrade to a more efficient system or if your current system is failing.
Just like changing the oil in your car or making sure the brakes are in good shape – you want to make sure your furnace is properly maintained. The best way to prevent a breakdown when you most need your furnace is to have us come out to do a scheduled yearly furnace tune-up.
Our technicians are EPA, and NATE certified. They have pressure gauges, leak detectors, and combustion analyzers that allow for extensive safety and efficiency inspections. They will also help you spot early signs of equipment failure – allowing these problems to be fixed before they cause your system to go out in the middle of the night when the temperature is below zero!
Maintaining your system is also often a condition of keeping your manufacturer’s warranty valid.
Our services include:
- Checking the heat exchanger (carbon monoxide leaks as a result of cracks or rust and must be repaired immediately)
- Taking pressure readings of the entire system (low pressure is a sign your system is leaking and isn’t working efficiently)
- Inspecting the flue pipe (important to make sure carbon monoxide is being properly vented outside your home or building)
- Examining and testing your fans and belts and lubricating moving parts (these components often wear out before other components of your system, but keeping them in good shape and lubricating them will help your system last longer)
- Testing the burner with sophisticated combustion analyzers
- Calibrating thermostats
- Replacing filters
New Furnace Installation
The average furnace lifespan is about 15 years, but well-maintained furnaces may remain efficient and functional for years more. We can help you keep your furnace in tip-top shape, and we can install a new furnace when the time comes. Be sure to contact us for any furnace inquiries or assistance!